What makes an online event better than traditional shows?
- We are nationwide! Your reach will extend to more people than any other form of convention can do simply because we are online.
- You have unlimited space in your booth! You could have 1000 people at your booth at the exact same time because you are not limited to your 10×10 cubby.
- Our marketing reach! We use targeted ads online & on social media platforms. We leverage our relationships with people in the homeschool industry to access their clientele list. AND, we use our own database of people who currently homeschool or are interested in starting. Since our audience is digital, our marketing is also digital.
- You have no hassle! You don’t leave your office getting behind on daily work! You don’t have to sit in traffic or board a plane with all your booth contents! You don’t have days of lugging heavy boxes and set up and tear down! You just simply sit back and let us gather your leads!
Give us 15 minutes to chat and we are sure you will see the benefits too! (Click here to schedule a call)
I have tried other online conventions and it didn’t work. What makes this different?
Of course, we can not speak to why or why not someone else’s attempt was not successful. But these are some of the items that make the Homeschool Connect Expo different than other online events:
- We do not charge attendees
- We have live chat, message boxes and opportunities for attendees to interact with exhibitors during the event in real-time
- We have interactive videos
- We have unique speaking sessions…sure we have some standards but we are also striving to get a fresh perspective
- We have live events during the expo…it isn’t ALL prerecorded
- This isn’t just a live webinar or a plain website with some links on it
What is the 2020 Expo Dates?
This is a great question! You may have heard that we had specific dates for the expo. And that WAS true! We have upgraded the platform to be 365 days a year! That gives you MORE exposure for the SAME price!
Where is this event located?
Oddly enough, this is a common question! This event is completely online. Attendees will come to this main site during expo days to access the event.
What are the hours of the event?
All features of the event run 24 hours a day. This includes all speaking sessions and exhibitor booths.
What demographics do you know about attendees?
Each event is slightly different. However, we know that:
- 98% of attendees are parents of homeschoolers
- 95% of attendees visit the speaker sessions
- 80% of attendees visit the exhibitors
- Attendees come from all 50 states
How much does it cost for attendees?
This event is completely FREE to attendees.
What is included with our booth?
- Every booth includes all contact information, logo, summary/description of the company, social media & website links, up to 10 marketing videos, up to 20 photos, customer testimonials, description tags & message board. You can answer messages at your convenience from any device (Smart Phone, Ipad, computer).
- Optional features (no extra charge) include live chat & appointment scheduling.
- You can view the Exhibitor Package to get more info!
How will attendees find my booth?
Attendees will be able to search by category, specific tags, and name of the business.
Do I need to man my booth for 24 hours a day during the event?
Absolutely NOT! Your involvement can be as much or little as you would like. Set up of your booth should take you between 60 – 90 minutes and can be edited and updated as needed throughout the year. You will only need to answer your message board and live chat if you choose to use that feature. You can answer messages at your convenience from any device (Smart Phone, Ipad, computer). They sit in a queue waiting for you. If you choose to use the live chat feature, you set the hours you are available. If you step away from your computer or phone, any chats that come in will also sit in a queue for you when you return.
Are there restrictions for our booth display?
There are no restrictions placed on booth contents other than we do ask that all content is in good taste and only one company be promoted per booth. If you have two companies you must have two booths. There is a multi-booth discount. If you are familiar with HTML, feel free to customize your booth as you please.
Can I have pdfs or downloads in my booth?
Absolutely! We have a special section for each booth where all downloads are placed. It will be explained in the setup video.
When do we have to have our booth set up? (Click here to see Exhibitor Package)
You will have a 7 day grace period from registration to get your booth set before the 365-day countdown begins!
Who sets up the booth?
You set up the booth using our simple platform. Plan to spend about 60-90 mins. We provide you with a video to explain each section. Our team of designers is available during set-up to help with questions.
Can you set up my booth for me? (Click here to see Exhibitor Package)
We do have designers that will set up your booth for you for an additional fee. See the exhibitor package for pricing.
How will we access our booth?
You will receive a login and password to use to access your booth set up, exhibitor stats page and the event. You will be able to change your password if you choose.
How do I set up Live Chat or the scheduling feature?
Once you indicate that you want either feature we will set it up for you and send you instructions.
Are there extra opportunities to make my booth stand out from the crowd?
(Click here to see Exhibitor Package)
We have several options for exhibitors to gain more exposure. See the exhibitor package for options and pricing. Or you can simply click the “Promote” button in your “My Listings” area and make your selections there.
Are there opportunities to be a sponsor for this event?
(Click here to see Exhibitor Package)
We have several options for exhibitors to be sponsors of the whole event or a section of the event. See the exhibitor package for options and pricing.
Are discounts available for multiple booths?
Discounts are available for multiple booths registered and paid for at the same time.
- For multiple booths registered at the same time: The first booth is full price and any additional booths receive a 50% discount.
Can I be a speaker? (Click here to see Speaker Form)
We are happy to discuss speaking sessions with anyone who is interested. There is a speaker form to fill out on the website. Once it is filled out, you will be contacted to discuss.
How do you advertise this event?
We have spent the last 20+ years in the marketing, media, and event business. We know the trends in advertising and we stay current with our approaches.
We use targeted ads online & on social media platforms. We leverage our relationships with people in the homeschool industry to access their clientele list. AND, we use our own database of people who currently homeschool or are interested in starting. Since our audience is digital, our marketing is also digital.